Creating a business scenario involves:
- Identifying, documenting, and ranking problems driving the scenario.
- Identifying the business and technical environment of the scenario and documenting in scenario models.
- Identifying and documenting desired objectives.
- Identifying the human actors and their role in the business model.
- Identifying computer actors and their role in the business model.
- Identifying and documenting roles, responsibilities, and measures of success.
- Checking for ‘fitness-for-purpose.’
for more information about the business scenario and to be well prepared for your TOGAF exam – sign up for the TOGAF exam preparation course:
**For Instant Access, follow these simple steps
- Go here
- After payment is confirmed you can download your enrolment procedure
- Choose your username and password and create your account
- Confirm your registration, log in and you’re ready to start your exam preparation course **