The process for stakeholder management includes the following steps:
- Identify Stakeholders – typically includes senior executives, project organization roles, client organization roles, system developers, alliance partners, suppliers, IT operations, and customers impacted by the enterprise architecture project.
- Classify Stakeholder Positions – analyzing the stakeholders to determine their readiness to support the effort.
- Determine Stakeholder Management Approach – identifies the direction of the enterprise architecture effort to engage with the stakeholders that have the greatest power or interest to successfully support the effort.
- Tailor Engagement Deliverables – Identify the viewpoints, matrices, and views that need to be produced to support demonstrating the enterprise architecture’s ability to address a particular stakeholder’s concerns.
for more information about the stakeholder management and to be well prepared for your TOGAF exam – sign up for the TOGAF exam preparation course:
**For Instant Access, follow these simple steps
- Go here
- After payment is confirmed you can download your enrolment procedure
- Choose your username and password and create your account
- Confirm your registration, log in and you’re ready to start your exam preparation course **