Steganography is a process of hiding data in other types of data.
The most popular method uses graphics as hiding places and detection is difficult.
Detection is mostly done by analyzing patterns and changes to the color palette.
- ImageHide will hide large amounts of text in an image.
- Blindside hides information inside Bitmap images.
- MP3Stego will hide information in MP3 files during compression.
- Snow will conceal messages in ASCII text using whitespace.
- Camera.Shy will use GIF files to hide information.
- Stealth will hide information in PGP files.
for more information about being an Ethical Hacker and to be well prepared for your CEH exam – sign up for the CEH Ethical Hacker exam preparation course:
**For Instant Access, follow these simple steps
- Go here
- After payment is confirmed you can download your enrolment procedure
- Choose your username and password and create your account
- Confirm your registration, log in and you’re ready to start your exam preparation course **