Java applets have several disadvantages too:
- Requires the Java plug-in
- Software may require installation by administrators due to the policies of the organization
- Untrusted applets may fail as expected due to security restrictions within an organization
- Some applets require a specific JRE, or a newer JRE.
- Automatic installation or update may fail if using a proxy server.
- Workarounds required to write a cross-browser HTML document with the object tag.
for more information about Java Applet and to be well prepared for your SCJA exam – sign up for the SCJA exam preparation course:
**For Instant Access, follow these simple steps
- Go here
- After payment is confirmed you can download your enrolment procedure
- Choose your username and password and create your account
- Confirm your registration, log in and you’re ready to start your exam preparation course **